Killer Nashville International Writers’ Conference
The Killer Nashville International Writers’ Conference was created in 2006 by author/filmmaker Clay Stafford in an effort to bring together forensic experts, writers, and fans of crime and thriller literature. Our objective is simple: to educate and empower aspiring and established writers, and connect them with other industry professionals.
At the conference, we try diligently to ensure that the weekend has something for every lover of literature and our sessions are structured to assist writers on multiple career levels. Our learning tracks tackle the craft of writing, business of writing, marketing, and forensics.
The conference also features nine breakout sessions for intense smaller group interaction, the authors’ bar, wine tasting, cocktail receptions, the Guest of Honor Dinner, film previews, live music performances and—of course—all the great activities one can enjoy in downtown Nashville.
Because of our success (and generous people like you), we’ve been able to give back to the community and help others. Since Killer Nashville’s creation in 2006, we have:
- Supported literacy groups that specialize in improving adult literacy rates
- Donated books and endowment funds to various libraries in need
- Coordinated authors in schools programs
- Granted basic supplies to local schools in need
- Contributed money to help build a library in Malawi, Africa
- Provided Killer Nashville scholarships for high school students and adults who are thinking of changing the world with their own voices, but do not have the funds or opportunities to explore that dream
We thank you for supporting us in our efforts to inspire and encourage a new generation of writers. If you would like to become a sponsor or pledge a donation, please go to our Support page or our Charity and Donations page.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
P.O. Box 680759
Franklin, TN 37068-0759
Our preferred method of contact is via email. Please reach us at: