We are pleased to announce that the Omni Nashville Hotel will be the host hotel for the 2015 Killer Nashville Writers’ Conference!
A ONE-OF-A-KIND NASHVILLE EXPERIENCE
The key to Music City
The Omni Nashville Hotel is created specifically to be an authentic expression of the city’s vibrant music culture. Across from the Music City Center, this downtown Nashville hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum on three levels.
Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Boulevard, Omni Nashville Hotel’s design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum share meeting and entertainment space and bring additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
- Non-smoking luxury hotel
- 800 well-appointed guest rooms and 54 luxurious suites
- Over 80,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Conveniently located in downtown Nashville, across from the Music City Center
- Seamlessly integrated with the expanded Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum
- Signature three-meal Southern restaurant, Kitchen Notes
- Live entertainment venue, Barlines
- Bob’s Steak & Chop House
- Bongo Java Coffee Shop
- A signature Mokara Spa and state-of-the-art fitness center
- Shop featuring local goods, Five & TENN
- Rooftop urban pool deck with spectacular views
- Full-service business center
- LEED Silver Certified NC (new construction)
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- USA Today Travel – Top 10 Best Hotel in Nashville, 2013
- USA Today Travel – Top 10 Best Steakhouses (Bob’s Steak & Chop House) in Nashville, 2013
- USA Today Travel – Top 10 Best Spas (Mokara Salon & Spa) in Nashville, 2013
- USA Today Travel – Top 10 Best Hotel Bars (Barlines) in Nashville, 2013
Follow us on Facebook to find out more about Killer Nashville events and activities.